'Taxes, after all, are dues that we pay for the privileges of membership in an organised society'. Franklin D Roosevelt
Yes, you can.
If you go on leave, or leave the school permanently, someone else at the school will need to become the School Administrator. They will need access to the school’s Tax, Super + You School Administrator account to create other Teacher accounts that are linked to the school.
You can ensure a seamless transition by updating your user profile with details of the person who will become the new School Administrator. You will also need to provide a Username and password to the new School Administrator.
You will need to update the following fields in your user profile with the new School Administrator’s details:
- first name
- email address.
To do this, follow these steps:
- Login to Tax, Super + You. On your My Home page, click on the 'My Account' button and then on the 'Edit' link.
- Your details will be displayed and can be updated.
- Enter the first name, surname and email address of the new School Administrator. You can also set a new Username. When finished, click on ‘Save’ to record your changes. The new School Administrator’s details have been saved. (You can click on the X or 'View' to exit without saving any changes.)
- You are now no longer the School Administrator. Before logging out, you can check that the new School Administrator’s details have been saved. Just click on the 'My Account' button and the 'Edit' link to review teh account and click on the X or 'View' to exit without making any further changes.
- You will need to provide the Username and password to the new School Administrator to enable them to log in to Tax, Super + You and access the account on behalf of the school.
A service that partially completes an individual's myTax return by automatically filling in information the ATO has received from employers, superannuation funds and financial institutions.read more glossary terms