The first computers used by the ATO were used primarily for issuing the five million refund cheques sent out each year in the mid 1960s.
Yes, you can.
If you go on leave (or leave the school permanently), the new Teacher will need to be allocated to your Tax, Super + You class/es.
Before you go on leave (or leave the school permanently), you can ensure a seamless transition by updating your user profile with the new Teacher’s details.
You can update the following fields in your user profile with the new Teacher’s details:
- first name
- surname, and
- email address.
To do this, you will need to follow these steps:
- Login to Tax, Super + You. On the Home page, click on ‘My Account' and then click on 'Edit'.
- Your details will be displayed and can be updated.
- Enter a new Username for the new Teacher. This can be updated later by the new Teacher.
- Enter your current password to authorise the changes to your account.
- You can also enter a new, temporary password for the new Teacher.
- Enter the email address, first name and surname of the new Teacher.
- Check the 'Force password change on next login' box.
- When finished, click on ‘Save’ to update the details or click on 'View' or 'X' to exit without saving any changes.
- You account in Tax, Super + You has now been transferred to the new Teacher.
- You will need to provide the new Username and password to the new Teacher to enable them to login to Tax, Super + You and access their class/es.
A free service sponsored and administered by the ATO where trained and accredited volunteers from the community assist low-income taxpayers to complete their tax return.read more glossary terms