In 1705, Emperor Peter I of Russia instituted a beard tax. Those who paid the tax were required to carry a 'beard token'. This was a copper or silver token inscribed with 'the tax has been taken' and 'the beard is a superfluous burden'.
Yes, you can.
If you go on leave (or leave the school permanently), the new Teacher will need to be allocated to your Tax, Super + You class/es.
Before you go on leave (or leave the school permanently), you can ensure a seamless transition by updating your user profile with the new Teacher’s details.
You can update the following fields in your user profile with the new Teacher’s details:
- first name
- surname, and
- email address.
To do this, you will need to follow these steps:
- Login to Tax, Super + You. On the Home page, click on ‘My Account' and then click on 'Edit'.
- Your details will be displayed and can be updated.
- Enter a new Username for the new Teacher. This can be updated later by the new Teacher.
- Enter your current password to authorise the changes to your account.
- You can also enter a new, temporary password for the new Teacher.
- Enter the email address, first name and surname of the new Teacher.
- Check the 'Force password change on next login' box.
- When finished, click on ‘Save’ to update the details or click on 'View' or 'X' to exit without saving any changes.
- You account in Tax, Super + You has now been transferred to the new Teacher.
- You will need to provide the new Username and password to the new Teacher to enable them to login to Tax, Super + You and access their class/es.