The changeover to decimal currency in 1966 created a massive amount of work for the ATO. In NSW alone, staff manually converted 200,000 accounts worth $450 million.
How do I create a new class?
To create a new class for your students, follow these steps:
- Log into your Tax, Super + You account.
- On the Home page, click on the 'Create a new class' link in the 'Admin Quicklinks' block.
- Enter a name for your new class in the 'Title' field.
- You can select the content your students will see by checking and unchecking the course content items. You do not need to set an expiration date.
- Click on the 'Save' button at the bottom of the page to complete your class creation.
- You will receive an immediate confirmation that your new class has been created.
- You will also receive an email with instructions on how to manage your class and to help your students to enrol into your class.