In 1917, during World War I, the price of admission into a place of entertainment was taxed. Auditors attended race meetings, theatre and picture shows to ensure the tax was being paid. This tax was also imposed from 1942 to 1953.
How do I create a new class?
To create a new class for your students, follow these steps:
- Log into your Tax, Super + You account.
- On the Home page, click on the 'Create a new class' link in the 'Admin Quicklinks' block.
- Enter a name for your new class in the 'Title' field.
- You can select the content your students will see by checking and unchecking the course content items. You do not need to set an expiration date.
- Click on the 'Save' button at the bottom of the page to complete your class creation.
- You will receive an immediate confirmation that your new class has been created.
- You will also receive an email with instructions on how to manage your class and to help your students to enrol into your class.