The Sydney Olympic Games included a team of tax officers who advised visiting athletes of any tax obligations and helped them in reclaiming GST reimbursements for their expenditure during the games.
How do I create a new class?
To create a new class for your students, follow these steps:
- Log into your Tax, Super + You account.
- On the Home page, click on the 'Create a new class' link in the 'Admin Quicklinks' block.
- Enter a name for your new class in the 'Title' field.
- You can select the content your students will see by checking and unchecking the course content items. You do not need to set an expiration date.
- Click on the 'Save' button at the bottom of the page to complete your class creation.
- You will receive an immediate confirmation that your new class has been created.
- You will also receive an email with instructions on how to manage your class and to help your students to enrol into your class.
The ATO client service charter, which sets out what a person can expect when dealing with the ATO. It lists a person's rights, obligations and what they can do if they are not satisfied.read more glossary terms