One poetic Australian taxpayer wrote to the ATO: 'Spring is sprung, the grass is riz, I wonder where my return iz. My "rego’s" due, my cash is nil, a cheque from you would pay the till'.
By submitting this entry form you agree:
- I/We agree that this entry was created for the 2019 Tax, Super + You competition and has not been previously submitted to the ATO or another entity.
- I am/We are between 12 and 18 years of age as at Friday 23 August 2019.
- I/We are not immediate family members of the judging panel.
- Should I/We become a competition finalist or winner, I/We agree to take part in all reasonable publicity activities that may occur and agree to provide all artwork files as described in the Tax, Super + You competition terms and conditions.
- I/We agree to the proposed uses and disclosures set out above and in the Tax, Super + You competition terms and conditions.
- I/We acknowledge that I/We have read and agree to the Tax, Super + You competition terms and conditions.