The first computers used by the ATO were used primarily for issuing the five million refund cheques sent out each year in the mid 1960s.
I’ve forgotten my username and password – what do I do now?
Don’t worry! The Tax, Super + You system can resend your username and reset your password. Just follow these easy steps:
- On the Tax, super + you Home page, click on ‘Login’ on the top right of the page.
- You are now on the Login screen. Click on 'Request new password?’. The system can search for your details using your Username or your email address.
- Enter your Username or email address and click on ‘Email New Password’. You will receive a message confirming that an email has been sent to your email address with instructions to update password.
- Open the email and click on the link or copy and paste it to your browser. This will log you into Tax, Super + You.
- You will be required to enter a new password to continue using Tax, Super + You. When finished, scroll to the bottom of the screen and click on ‘Save’. You will receive confirmation that your password has been changed.