Australia’s only armed rebellion, at Eureka in October 1854, was over the high cost of a goldmining licence. If a miner did not have a licence on them, they were arrested and the arresting policeman received half the fine.
Don’t worry! The Tax, Super + You system can resend your username and reset your password. Just follow these easy steps:
- On the Tax, super + you Home page, click on ‘Login’ on the top right of the page.
- You are now on the Login screen. Click on 'Request new password?’. The system can search for your details using your Username or your email address.
- Enter your Username or email address and click on ‘Email New Password’. You will receive a message confirming that an email has been sent to your email address with instructions to update password.
- Open the email and click on the link or copy and paste it to your browser. This will log you into Tax, Super + You.
- You will be required to enter a new password to continue using Tax, Super + You. When finished, scroll to the bottom of the screen and click on ‘Save’. You will receive confirmation that your password has been changed.
The total amount required to be paid to the ATO. It includes an individual's tax payable and their Medicare levy (if applicable), less any credits for tax offsets and PAYG amounts.read more glossary terms