The expenses of World War I were so great that the Commonwealth Government introduced three new taxes in 1917: an entertainment tax, a wartime profits tax and a bachelor tax that raised such a bitter protest that it was never put into operation.
I’ve forgotten my username and password – what do I do now?
Don’t worry! The Tax, Super + You system can resend your username and reset your password. Just follow these easy steps:
- On the Tax, super + you Home page, click on ‘Login’ on the top right of the page.
- You are now on the Login screen. Click on 'Request new password?’. The system can search for your details using your Username or your email address.
- Enter your Username or email address and click on ‘Email New Password’. You will receive a message confirming that an email has been sent to your email address with instructions to update password.
- Open the email and click on the link or copy and paste it to your browser. This will log you into Tax, Super + You.
- You will be required to enter a new password to continue using Tax, Super + You. When finished, scroll to the bottom of the screen and click on ‘Save’. You will receive confirmation that your password has been changed.