'Bottom of the harbour' schemes were a form of tax avoidance used in Australia in the 1970s. The 'harbour' referred to was Sydney Harbour, which was near the financial district. Participation in the schemes was made a criminal offence in 1980.
I’ve forgotten my password – what do I do now?
Don’t worry! The Tax, Super + You system can resend your username and reset your password. Just follow these easy steps:
- On the Tax, Super + You Home page, click on ‘Login’ on the top right of the page.
- You are now on the Login screen. Click on ‘Forgot username or password?’. The system can search for your details using your Username or your email address.
- Enter your Username or email address and click the ‘Submit’ button. You will receive a message confirming that an email has been sent to your email address with instructions to update password.
- Open the email and click on the link or copy and paste it to your browser. This will log you into Tax, Super + You.
- You will be required to enter a new password to continue using Tax, Super + You. When finished, scroll to the bottom of the screen and click on ‘Save’. You will receive confirmation that your password has been changed.