During World War I, many taxpayers felt that it was their patriotic duty to pay more than their assessed tax. Some were not legally obliged to pay tax but did so and others made payments of double, treble or quadruple the assessed amounts.
I’ve forgotten my password – what do I do now?
Don’t worry! The Tax, Super + You system can resend your username and reset your password. Just follow these easy steps:
- On the Tax, Super + You Home page, click on ‘Login’ on the top right of the page.
- You are now on the Login screen. Click on ‘Forgot username or password?’. The system can search for your details using your Username or your email address.
- Enter your Username or email address and click the ‘Submit’ button. You will receive a message confirming that an email has been sent to your email address with instructions to update password.
- Open the email and click on the link or copy and paste it to your browser. This will log you into Tax, Super + You.
- You will be required to enter a new password to continue using Tax, Super + You. When finished, scroll to the bottom of the screen and click on ‘Save’. You will receive confirmation that your password has been changed.