In 1936, at the request of the Australian Wool Growers Council, a wool tax was imposed to help the production of wool and to extend the use of wool throughout the world. It was levied at 6d (about 5c) per bale on all sales of shorn wool produced in Australia.
How do my students enrol without the course email?
If you do not have the email sent from Tax, Super + You when you created your class, you will need to follow these steps to enrol your students into your class:
- Log into your Tax, Super + You account.
- Click on the 'Manage classes' link in the 'Admin Quicklinks' block on the Home page.
- Click on the Title of your class and copy the address link from the address bar.
- Paste this course link into an email to your students and refer them to the 'For Students' FAQ How do I enrol into my teacher's class? for instructions on registering and enrolling.
- Refer to the 'For Teachers' FAQ How do I enrol my students into my class? for instructions on enrolling your students into your class.