Australia’s growth and prosperity after World War II meant that, in 1959, the ATO collected £823.37 million in revenue - more than double the amount collected in 1949.
How do my students enrol without the course email?
If you do not have the email sent from Tax, Super + You when you created your class, you will need to follow these steps to enrol your students into your class:
- Log into your Tax, Super + You account.
- Click on the 'Manage classes' link in the 'Admin Quicklinks' block on the Home page.
- Click on the Title of your class and copy the address link from the address bar.
- Paste this course link into an email to your students and refer them to the 'For Students' FAQ How do I enrol into my teacher's class? for instructions on registering and enrolling.
- Refer to the 'For Teachers' FAQ How do I enrol my students into my class? for instructions on enrolling your students into your class.