Primary industry suffered severely in the 1930s due to drought and the Depression, so the government introduced three new taxes to support farmers: the flour tax, the wool tax and the apple and pear tax.
How do my students enrol without the course email?
If you do not have the email sent from Tax, Super + You when you created your class, you will need to follow these steps to enrol your students into your class:
- Log into your Tax, Super + You account.
- Click on the 'Manage classes' link in the 'Admin Quicklinks' block on the Home page.
- Click on the Title of your class and copy the address link from the address bar.
- Paste this course link into an email to your students and refer them to the 'For Students' FAQ How do I enrol into my teacher's class? for instructions on registering and enrolling.
- Refer to the 'For Teachers' FAQ How do I enrol my students into my class? for instructions on enrolling your students into your class.