'Taxes, after all, are dues that we pay for the privileges of membership in an organised society'. Franklin D Roosevelt
If you do not have the email sent from Tax, Super + You when you created your class, you will need to follow these steps to enrol your students into your class:
- Log into your Tax, Super + You account.
- Click on the 'Manage classes' link in the 'Admin Quicklinks' block on the Home page.
- Click on the Title of your class and copy the address link from the address bar.
- Paste this course link into an email to your students and refer them to the 'For Students' FAQ How do I enrol into my teacher's class? for instructions on registering and enrolling.
- Refer to the 'For Teachers' FAQ How do I enrol my students into my class? for instructions on enrolling your students into your class.
A single form used by businesses registered for GST to report their business tax entitlements and obligations including GST, PAYG instalments, PAYG withholding and FBT instalments. See also instalment activity statement.read more glossary terms