Australia’s growth and prosperity after World War II meant that, in 1959, the ATO collected £823.37 million in revenue - more than double the amount collected in 1949.
To obtain a school account, you will need to follow these steps:
- You request school access from the link on the home page of Tax, Super + You.
- You need to complete the request form, and click on ‘Create New Account’.
- You will receive a confirmation message that your request has been sent successfully. Prior to your request being approved, the ATO Help Desk will verify the details that you have provided.
- Once your request has been approved, you will receive a confirmation email and your account will be automatically updated.
- Your school now has a School Administrator account with Tax, Super + You. As School Administrator, you are now able to create Teacher accounts for your school, create your own classes and enrol students into your classes.
- For information about creating Teacher accounts, refer to How do I create an account for a teacher at my school?
A trust exists when a person or company (called a 'trustee') holds assets on behalf of others who are intended to benefit from the assets, or income from those assets. Those intended to benefit are called 'beneficiaries'.read more glossary terms