The opportunity to pay income tax in instalments, rather than once per year, was introduced in 1941.
To obtain a school account, you will need to follow these steps:
- You request school access from the link on the home page of Tax, Super + You.
- You need to complete the request form, and click on ‘Create New Account’.
- You will receive a confirmation message that your request has been sent successfully. Prior to your request being approved, the ATO Help Desk will verify the details that you have provided.
- Once your request has been approved, you will receive a confirmation email and your account will be automatically updated.
- Your school now has a School Administrator account with Tax, Super + You. As School Administrator, you are now able to create Teacher accounts for your school, create your own classes and enrol students into your classes.
- For information about creating Teacher accounts, refer to How do I create an account for a teacher at my school?
A form similar to the BAS (but without GST and some other taxes) used by businesses not registered for GST, and by individuals who are required to pay PAYG instalments or PAYG withholding, such as self-funded retirees.read more glossary terms