In 1917, during World War I, the price of admission into a place of entertainment was taxed. Auditors attended race meetings, theatre and picture shows to ensure the tax was being paid. This tax was also imposed from 1942 to 1953.
How do I request access to Tax, Super + You on behalf of my school?
To obtain a school account, you will need to follow these steps:
- You request school access from the link on the home page of Tax, Super + You.
- You need to complete the request form, and click on ‘Create New Account’.
- You will receive a confirmation message that your request has been sent successfully. Prior to your request being approved, the ATO Help Desk will verify the details that you have provided.
- Once your request has been approved, you will receive a confirmation email and your account will be automatically updated.
- Your school now has a School Administrator account with Tax, Super + You. As School Administrator, you are now able to create Teacher accounts for your school, create your own classes and enrol students into your classes.
- For information about creating Teacher accounts, refer to How do I create an account for a teacher at my school?