In 1705, Emperor Peter I of Russia instituted a beard tax. Those who paid the tax were required to carry a 'beard token'. This was a copper or silver token inscribed with 'the tax has been taken' and 'the beard is a superfluous burden'.
How do I request access to Tax, Super + You on behalf of my school?
To obtain a school account, you will need to follow these steps:
- You request school access from the link on the home page of Tax, Super + You.
- You need to complete the request form, and click on ‘Create New Account’.
- You will receive a confirmation message that your request has been sent successfully. Prior to your request being approved, the ATO Help Desk will verify the details that you have provided.
- Once your request has been approved, you will receive a confirmation email and your account will be automatically updated.
- Your school now has a School Administrator account with Tax, Super + You. As School Administrator, you are now able to create Teacher accounts for your school, create your own classes and enrol students into your classes.
- For information about creating Teacher accounts, refer to How do I create an account for a teacher at my school?