In 1936, at the request of the Australian Wool Growers Council, a wool tax was imposed to help the production of wool and to extend the use of wool throughout the world. It was levied at 6d (about 5c) per bale on all sales of shorn wool produced in Australia.
How do I request access to Tax, Super + You on behalf of my school?
To obtain a school account, you will need to follow these steps:
- You request school access from the link on the home page of Tax, Super + You.
- You need to complete the request form, and click on ‘Create New Account’.
- You will receive a confirmation message that your request has been sent successfully. Prior to your request being approved, the ATO Help Desk will verify the details that you have provided.
- Once your request has been approved, you will receive a confirmation email and your account will be automatically updated.
- Your school now has a School Administrator account with Tax, Super + You. As School Administrator, you are now able to create Teacher accounts for your school, create your own classes and enrol students into your classes.
- For information about creating Teacher accounts, refer to How do I create an account for a teacher at my school?