In 1910, the Commonwealth Government introduced a land tax to provide for more defence spending and to prepare for the increase in migration. The land tax was chosen to encourage large-scale land owners to subdivide their land and sell it to small-scale settlers.
To obtain a school account, you will need to follow these steps:
- You request school access from the link on the home page of Tax, Super + You.
- You need to complete the request form, and click on ‘Create New Account’.
- You will receive a confirmation message that your request has been sent successfully. Prior to your request being approved, the ATO Help Desk will verify the details that you have provided.
- Once your request has been approved, you will receive a confirmation email and your account will be automatically updated.
- Your school now has a School Administrator account with Tax, Super + You. As School Administrator, you are now able to create Teacher accounts for your school, create your own classes and enrol students into your classes.
- For information about creating Teacher accounts, refer to How do I create an account for a teacher at my school?