The monetary cost of World War II was ten times the cost of World War I. Raising revenue via taxation became a vital part of Australia’s war effort.
It's easy! You can quickly get your new Student account by following these steps:
- Click on the 'New Student' button on the Home screen.
- Choose and enter a Username.
- Enter your email address. (You'll need to be able to access this email address if you ever need to get Tax, Super + You to send your password to you.)
- Enter your first name and last name.
- Click on the 'Create New Account' button to complete the registration process.
If you need help enrolling into your teacher's class, see the 'For Students' FAQ How do I enrol into my teacher's class?
An expense incurred in the course of earning income that can be used to reduce assessable income. Allowable deductions are sometimes simply referred to as deductions.read more glossary terms