Australia’s growth and prosperity after World War II meant that, in 1959, the ATO collected £823.37 million in revenue - more than double the amount collected in 1949.
How do I get a new Student account?
It's easy! You can quickly get your new Student account by following these steps:
- Click on the 'New Student' button on the Home screen.
- Choose and enter a Username.
- Enter your email address. (You'll need to be able to access this email address if you ever need to get Tax, Super + You to send your password to you.)
- Enter your first name and last name.
- Click on the 'Create New Account' button to complete the registration process.
If you need help enrolling into your teacher's class, see the 'For Students' FAQ How do I enrol into my teacher's class?