During World War I, many taxpayers felt that it was their patriotic duty to pay more than their assessed tax. Some were not legally obliged to pay tax but did so and others made payments of double, treble or quadruple the assessed amounts.
When you create a new class in Tax, Super + You, the system will send you an email with course details and registration instructions.
You need to send these details to your students to help them enrol into your class and also to register for Tax, Super + You if they have not already done so.
After your students have requested enrolment into your class, follow these steps:
- When you are logged into Tax, Super + You, click on the ‘Manage Classes’ link on the Home page and then click on the class name to select your class.
- Click on the 'Manage users' link or click on the ‘Users’ icon to view and edit the accounts of your students who have requested enrolment into your class.
- Click on the ‘Edit’ link for each of your ‘Pending’ students and click on the checkbox to change the user status from ‘Pending’ to ‘Active’.
- Ensure the ‘Student’ role checkbox is ticked.
- Click on the ‘Update Membership’ button to complete the enrolment process for your student.
Your student will now be enrolled into your class and will have access to the Tax, Super + You course content.
If you do not have the email from Tax, Super + You, see the FAQ How do my students enrol without the course email? for alternative instructions.