The Sydney Olympic Games included a team of tax officers who advised visiting athletes of any tax obligations and helped them in reclaiming GST reimbursements for their expenditure during the games.
To create a Teacher account in Tax, Super + You for another teacher at your school you will need to follow these steps:
- Log into your School Administrator account in Tax, Super + You.
- Click on the 'Add a new teacher' link in the 'Admin Quicklinks' block on the Home page.
- You need to choose a Username for the teacher (the teacher can update their Profile details when they log in).
- Enter the teacher's email address and a Password for their new account.
- Ensure you check the 'Teacher' box to set this role for the new account.
- Enter the teacher's first name and last name.
- Ensure the box for 'Notify user of new account' is checked so the teacher receives an email with all the details they need to log into Tax, Super + You.
- Click on the 'Create new account' button to complete the account creation.
- You will receive a confirmation message that your request has been completed and an email has been sent to the teacher.
The proportion of taxable income that is paid as tax. The income tax rate is expressed as a percentage or in cents-per-dollar. Companies have a set tax rate, unlike individuals, whose tax rate increases as the amount of taxable income increases.read more glossary terms