Australia’s only armed rebellion, at Eureka in October 1854, was over the high cost of a goldmining licence. If a miner did not have a licence on them, they were arrested and the arresting policeman received half the fine.
How do I create an account for a teacher at my school?
To create a Teacher account in Tax, Super + You for another teacher at your school you will need to follow these steps:
- Log into your School Administrator account in Tax, Super + You.
- Click on the 'Add a new teacher' link in the 'Admin Quicklinks' block on the Home page.
- You need to choose a Username for the teacher (the teacher can update their Profile details when they log in).
- Enter the teacher's email address and a Password for their new account.
- Ensure you check the 'Teacher' box to set this role for the new account.
- Enter the teacher's first name and last name.
- Ensure the box for 'Notify user of new account' is checked so the teacher receives an email with all the details they need to log into Tax, Super + You.
- Click on the 'Create new account' button to complete the account creation.
- You will receive a confirmation message that your request has been completed and an email has been sent to the teacher.