In 2003, New Zealand proposed an agricultural emissions research levy to be collected from livestock farmers. The tax was to be used to fund research into the livestock industry's emissions of gases.
Can I change my password?
Yes, of course! Just follow these easy steps:
- Login to Tax, Super + You.
- On the Home page, click on ‘My Account’ then click on 'Edit'.
- Enter your current password and then enter and repeat your new password.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on ‘Save' to complete updating your password.
- You will receive a confirmation message that your changes have been saved.