The Sydney Olympic Games included a team of tax officers who advised visiting athletes of any tax obligations and helped them in reclaiming GST reimbursements for their expenditure during the games.
Yes, of course! Just follow these easy steps:
- Login to Tax, Super + You.
- On the Home page, click on ‘My Account’ then click on 'Edit'.
- Enter your current password and then enter and repeat your new password.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on ‘Save' to complete updating your password.
- You will receive a confirmation message that your changes have been saved.
When a person deliberately lies to the ATO to reduce their amount of tax payable by understating assessable income, overstating allowable deductions or incorrectly claiming tax credits and tax offsets. Tax evasion is against the law.read more glossary terms