The first taxes in Australia were raised to help pay for the completion of Sydney's first gaol and provide for the orphans of the colony. Import taxes were put on spirits, wine and beer.
Can I change my password?
Yes, of course! Just follow these easy steps:
- Login to Tax, Super + You.
- On the Home page, click on ‘My Account’ then click on 'Edit'.
- Enter your current password and then enter and repeat your new password.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on ‘Save' to complete updating your password.
- You will receive a confirmation message that your changes have been saved.