Australia’s growth and prosperity after World War II meant that, in 1959, the ATO collected £823.37 million in revenue - more than double the amount collected in 1949.
Yes, of course! Just follow these easy steps:
- Login to Tax, Super + You.
- On the Home page, click on ‘My Account’ then click on 'Edit'.
- Enter your current password and then enter and repeat your new password.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on ‘Save' to complete updating your password.
- You will receive a confirmation message that your changes have been saved.