The first new tax introduced after Federation was the Bank Notes Tax Act 1910 which introduced an Australian currency. It imposed a 10% tax on bank notes that had been previously issued privately. The new national currency first appeared in December 1910.
Can I change my password?
Yes, of course! Just follow these easy steps:
- Login to Tax, Super + You.
- On the Home page, click on ‘My Account’ then click on 'Edit'.
- Enter your current password and then enter and repeat your new password.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on ‘Save' to complete updating your password.
- You will receive a confirmation message that your changes have been saved.